McKay invited us for a double date. We checked out a Bob Ross video and McKay brought all the painting supplies. McKay and our friend Alicia did one painting and Adam and I did this one. It was SO fun, and we are amazed at how much we like our finished product. Ignore the fact that i look like a zombie- it was like 1:00 am and I was exhausted!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Cat's Valentine's Day
McKay invited us for a double date. We checked out a Bob Ross video and McKay brought all the painting supplies. McKay and our friend Alicia did one painting and Adam and I did this one. It was SO fun, and we are amazed at how much we like our finished product. Ignore the fact that i look like a zombie- it was like 1:00 am and I was exhausted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Are you joking? You guys really painted that? Heck, I want to commission a portrait.
Wow! Who knew watching one Bob Ross video could produce an awesome painting. I might have to get in line behind Abby.
...but only if it will have happy trees!
I love happy trees!! But even more I love the painting. I'm WAY impressed.
Post a Comment