
Today I went to the store to stock up on baby food. The sad thing is that I will probably run out in about 2 weeks and have to go back. Word to the wise for those who have little ones or are expecting...start to clear out a cabinet for baby food because it takes up a lot of space. Andrew likes to laugh at how jam packed I fill this shelf up, but Abby goes through at least 4-5 jars a day! By the end of the week...that's a lot of baby jars. He also thinks it's funny how I will drive around to different grocery stores just to buy baby food. I can't help it if other stores stock different foods. I like to offer her a variety. Maybe I should just try making my own baby food.
HAHA...who am I kidding?!

Don't forget the Cheerios!
2 comments:
Good tip. I'm going to have to find where i have room for baby's stuff. :) Can never go wrong with Cheerios!
Post a Comment