Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Court: potty talk

On facebook tonight I saw an ad for this BYU potty chair. I about died laughing!

Potty training has been going on since August with Carson. He does great during the day. So now we are working on staying dry at night. If he keeps his pull-up dry at night then he gets a surprise. If he can stay dry for 10 days straight, then he gets the firetruck he saw at Kmart. So far he's made it 2 days in a row. It's fun how his little successes make me so proud!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Good luck...Man, what a job! When I get to that point, you'll have to give me some tips. :)

Abs said...

Oh dear. JJ's been potty trained for almost 2 years and we're still working on it at night. I mean, I can't hold it for 12 hours, how is she supposed to. But gosh darn it, pullups are expensive.