Thursday, March 19, 2009

Court: fortress of solitude- the loo

Do you ever have days where you long to go to the bathroom? To escape the world and be by yourself for 3 minutes...Today was one of those days. I could not keep both of my kids happy at the same time and they napped at different times. So I didn't have any time the whole day when I was by myself. Not a good thing in this house. To end the craziness of the day, Carson decided to hit me with an ice cream scoop. So he went to bed without any stories. Gotta love being a mom.

Okay for you Utahns, supposedly some twilight star(s) is going to be in SLC for a midnight release party of the dvd. So not fair! I wish they were coming here because I would totally go and act like a teen again.

No comments: