Monday, March 16, 2009

Court

I went to the dentist this morning (no cavities for me!!!) and discovered my hygienist is a HUGE twilight fan. We're talking big folks. She saw it in the theater 8 times and preordered 3 copies of the movie...all for her. We probably prolonged the appointment by a good 20 minutes just talking. Now I don't have to worry about meaningless small talk when I go back. We'll just talk Edward. :-)

2 comments:

Abs said...

I hauled Mark to Twilight at the dollar theater this weekend. He admitted that it wasn't as bad as he thought (due to the very violent fight scene at the end) but was snickering during all the "special effects" or cheesy parts. Sigh.

Courtney said...

I'll admit, some of those scenes are hard to be serious through. I struggled at the end when Edward is sucking out the venom from Bella's arm. Both times I saw it, I really had to keep myself from laughing because his face is just histerical!