Saturday, April 25, 2009

Clark graduated yesterday!! We are so excited. I love this picture just because of my dad's face in the middle. He looks so grumpy- it's funny.

So after the graduation we were having a BBQ with family and friends to celebrate. I had to go to the store before the party to get some new clothes because none of mine are fitting anymore. I haven't looked pregnant at all until all of a sudden this last week - I just popped right out. I finally have a little baby belly!

3 comments:

tristanandtricia said...

Cute Belly Amanda!!
Tell Clark congratulations!! That's so ice he's finally done! And a little one on the way...what could be better?

Courtney said...

Yay for graduations! Congrats to Clark (and to you). Mallory graduated yesterday as well. What a cute baby bump! I remember being so excited when I finally started showing when I was pregnant with Carson. Then you watch as your stomach keeps growing, and growing and growing, and you wonder if it will ever stop. This part of being pregnant, I think, is the most fun. Enjoy it!

Courtney said...

btw...the pic with the Colonel...priceless!