Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Court: baby trim

In the midst of kids being sick and whatnot, Abby got her first haircut. Gotta love visiting teachers who cut hair! Her bangs were out of control, so I finally decided to get over my angst of cutting her precious baby hair and get them trimmed.

Here's how she looked after her bath: the before shot.
Here's her new look. They aren't very level and a little short because she didn't want to hold still, but once they start to grow out I can level them off. She looks so much older now!

1 comment:

Cat said...

She is so cute! It is funny- I thought she seemed so much older than my kids, but now that I realize how time flies once they are out of the body, I also realize she is not that much older than mine- what six months? She has grown so fast! Why can't time slow down? BTW she looks adorable with her little bangs. Caitlyn will probably be 3 before she gets a similar haircut:)