I've already posted today, but I had a fun story. Andrew came home from work today with a surprise for me. A coworker of his (also named Andrew) was in Utah last weekend visiting his girlfriend. He told his coworkers before he left that he was going to bring back some chocolate covered cinnamon bears for everyone. My Andrew mentioned how those are some of my favorite treats, so coworker Andrew said he would bring back a bag for me. Very sweet, no?
As a side note, my Andrew is doing reviews this week and coworker Andrew is going to be reviewed. hehe...never hurts to do something nice before you get reviewed. :-) Dude Emily, if he breaks up with his girlfriend, you should totally date coworker Andrew. I've only met him once, but he's way cute and really nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment