Thursday, April 2, 2009

Court: my random thoughts

It's mucky outside. I hate it when it's mucky. I always feel lethargic when it's mucky. I went to Walmart this morning. I always spend too much money there. Abby majorly stained her crib sheet after her exploding diaper yesterday, so I needed a new one to replace it. I took pictures, but decided against posting them. It's really nasty. The Man from Snowy River is on tv this afternoon. I don't think that movie will ever get old. I heard a funny line while watching Smallville last night. "I'm your bro, not your foe." Totally made me laugh. Now I have to think of a way to say it to someone. The kids are no longer contagious and I am rejoicing! My sister-in-law Brittany went into the hospital again this morning. She is 6 days overdue and they are trying another round of Cervidil (sp?) to see if it will induce labor. Once she has her baby I will have 3 nephews and 3 nieces, not counting my 1 (almost 2) rockette nephews and 3 rockette nieces. Can you believe that after Amanda has her baby, there will be 8 baby rockettes?

Olympic Torch Runner!

1 comment:

tristanandtricia said...

Yeah for Rockette Babies!