Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Court: wedding bells at 3?

We went to a friends house tonight and had Bavarian food for dinner. SO GOOD! Even Carson ate it, which surprised me. Their daughter Anna is really good friends with Carson and tonight she said to him, "Carson, will you marry to me?" and he said, "yea." Little do they know that secretly both of their parents would love it if they got married. I know Carson was supposed to marry JJ, but it looks like Anna might sneak her way in. Hey Tricia, you were really good at planning out our futures, maybe you can make some wedding arrangements for the kids.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I don't even know what Bavarian food is. Isn't that a cream filling?????

Courtney said...

We had this roast that was thinly cut and it was rolled up with carrots, onion and bacon inside. Then it was simmered in gravy for like 20 minutes or so and you serve it over potatos. I forget what it's called, but it was really good!

Tricia said...

Can so...So, do we all want to live in Kansas? I have it all drawn out. Cat has the blueprints...well, sort of blue prints. I think it's in blue ink on lines paper.