I guess he didn't think to attach it back onto the vacuum. This is clearly the more logical place to keep it.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Court: hubbie logic
I always love when Andrew helps me around the house, but he doesn't always know where things go. For example, today I found the vacuum hose connector thingie in the corner of the cupboard with my "very organized" pans.
I guess he didn't think to attach it back onto the vacuum. This is clearly the more logical place to keep it.
I guess he didn't think to attach it back onto the vacuum. This is clearly the more logical place to keep it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha. I think Clark purposely puts things in the wrong spot just to annoy me. I just don't understand why he doesn't know where everything goes. I put my pots all in a certain spot and when he puts them away he just throws them in the cupboard. At least they help right??
Post a Comment