So I promise to post pictures of my big belly soon (or getting bigger belly) but for now you will have to settle for a picture of this big cake instead. They were putting flowers on after I left, so it looks pretty plain in this pic. This thing was giant! In fact, the bottom layer weighed over 20 pounds! Even Clark thought it was heavy. The best part is when I asked the groom's mother how many people they invited to the wedding she told me they sent out 150 invitations (saying so like it was a ton of people). I am so curious as to how much cake they had left over. This thing took 20+ hours to make. No wonder why I always have a hard time parting with them after I drop them off :)
Monday, June 1, 2009
Whew! That was a lot of work
So I promise to post pictures of my big belly soon (or getting bigger belly) but for now you will have to settle for a picture of this big cake instead. They were putting flowers on after I left, so it looks pretty plain in this pic. This thing was giant! In fact, the bottom layer weighed over 20 pounds! Even Clark thought it was heavy. The best part is when I asked the groom's mother how many people they invited to the wedding she told me they sent out 150 invitations (saying so like it was a ton of people). I am so curious as to how much cake they had left over. This thing took 20+ hours to make. No wonder why I always have a hard time parting with them after I drop them off :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's beautiful!
That cake is amazing!! Way to go Amanda!
So nice Amanda!
Post a Comment