Can you ever max out on the amount of service you give? This week: I made 2 meals for people who had babies on Wednesday, babysat 4 kids from 2 families on Thursday for 3 hours, and then today cleaned a house for someone who is moving out (the same family that I babysat for on Thursday) for a few hours. I also delivered cookies to a new family in the ward and the guy who answered the door barely spoke english and probably had no idea why I was even there. After my big speech of "Welcome to the ward! I'm Sister Baird from the primary. We are excited to have Valerie and Andrew in nursery"...all he said to me was "I can keep these?"
I also have been on a huge baking kick. Since last Saturday I have made 2 dozen rolls, 3 loaves of bread, blueberry scones, pizza dough and brownie cookies. My kitchenaid is about ready to go on strike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow!! You get the most amazing homemaker of the year award!! I'm way impressed. :)
Wish you could send me some of that food - sounds delicious!
Post a Comment