Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Court: good mormon mommy

So to cross another thing off my "good mormon mommy" list, I went to the cannery for the first time today. My mom's ward went, so I tagged along. I canned some wheat, milk, apple slices, and bought the pre-packaged rice. I feel a little bit better about our food storage situation now. Onto the next phase...purchasing a wheat grinder. Probably a useful tool if I ever have to crack into that stuff.

Hey Amanda, I found a new song that I'm totally loving and thought I'd share with you since you are my music buddy. Muse's new single "Uprising." Awesome blast in the car song. It has an awesome bass line. But don't watch the music video. You'll never be able to look at the Downey Bear the same again. :-) This would be one those songs that I would have blasted during clean checks.
Random excitement...my sister went engagement ring shopping with her eternal boyfriend recently. No word on what this means, but my mom and I are very excited! They had a big marriage talk and are now looking at rings. Maybe this wedding will actually take place.
So what's our first book and/or movie for our club? So far Abs, Skoos and I are in. Any other takers? I have a suggestion for a movie if no one else does. It's a girlie one.

No comments: