Monday, September 28, 2009
court: sick puppy
I have had this nasty cold for over a week now. Chest pains, constant coughing, and that obnoxious tickle in your thoat that won't go away. I've been forced to take Nyquil during the day in order to function. Luckily it doesn't make me very drowsy. But to be safe I don't take any until I know I am homebound for the day. I hate being sick. I am such a wuss when it comes to pain and being miserable. It's hard to be mopey while you are at home trying to take care of 2 kids. The past 2 nights I woke up at like 4am because the nyquil had worn off. So I had to take more plus suck on a cough drop in order to fall back asleep. And of course I am the only sick one in the family. So there's no one else to be mopey with. Ugh. Will someone just smack me and tell me to get over it? I think I need some tough love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think what you need is to get some new kid movies and feed your kids poptarts and dry cereal while they watch TV and while you lay on the couch.
That's what I would do anyway.
Sounds like what I did on Sunday while Andrew was gone. Our DVR is 90% kids shows.
Post a Comment