Monday, September 21, 2009

Tricia: Family Expectations

So, supposedly, Oklahoma has the highest divorce rate in America right behind none other than Nevada, (thanks to those mini chapels). The government has spent a lot of money to help families and couples stay together here so they can make programs for the rest of the country. Tris and I participated in this study that follows couples for 7 years. We are one year in. They pay us every time we take this survey or meet with them. Nice! So in a few days they are going to come video tape us playing with Gideon and then when he goes to bed they'll video tape Tristan and I talking about different situations. Did anyone else think Jon and Kate plus 8...pre divorce, of course. I feel like it's a reality show and I'm nervous.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

That's really cool that you guys are doing that. Bring up those stats! If I start seeing footage of your family on TLC, then I would worry about the Jon & Kate fate...but I would say odds are you two will stick it out. :-)