
He wants to be "Joe" from blues clues. I am going to try to make this shirt. I already have a shirt, I'm going to try to sew the square stripe in the middle. If it doesn't work, then I'll hot glue
it on. I also found Carson a "handy dandy notebook" to carry with him.
Abby will be going as Blue. I found some blue ears for $5 online and will just put her in a blue shirt and paint her nose. She will be easy.
Cross your fingers that this actually works. He is so excited for his costume.
5 comments:
They will be so cute!
If JJ hadn't been born on Halloween, I think I would have tried to pretend that Halloween didn't come this year. I really don't want to think about costumes. :( Can't my kids just like it for the candy? That's what I do.
YAY!!!! I love the costume ideas! Cute ideas!
Abby-Just get orange shirts and black tights or pants. They can be pumpkins. At Target in the dollar section right when you walk in there are CUTE candy corn socks or other cheap Halloween things.
YAY!!!! I love the costume ideas! Cute ideas!
Abby-Just get orange shirts and black tights or pants. They can be pumpkins. At Target in the dollar section right when you walk in there are CUTE candy corn socks or other cheap Halloween things.
Unfortunately my children are old enough to want to be someone specific. Its nice when they get older cause then they can feed themselves and wipe their own butts, but on the other side, too many opinions. :)
I hear ya. Carson really wanted to be Steve, but I knew finding a shirt like his would have been impossible. I had to hype up Joe for a while before he decided it was okay. I'm still waiting for the year when he wants to be a ghost.
Post a Comment