Friday, November 20, 2009

court: girls night out!

Going to see New Moon tonight with some friends. I'm very excited to go see a movie. The last time I saw a movie in the theaters, it was Twilight with my sisters over Christmas. Wow, I need to get out more.

Anyone else going?

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Not yet. But I was hearing about it all day yesterday at school. You'll have to tell me what you think.

Abs said...

I'm so jealous! I was totally depressed last night because (1) my brother Fenton came home from his mission (to Utah and I'm in GA) and (2) I wasn't watching New Moon. If only I had an extra $20 laying around--well $40 when you factor in a babysitter. Darn money.

Amanda said...

$20 for a babysitter? Yikes! Now I'm depressed

Courtney said...

I can honestly say I have never paid for a babysitter. Gotta love relatives and a babysitting co-op.

New Moon was really good. I give it 2 thumbs up. Followed the book really well. Andrew wants to see it, so we are going next week when his parents can babysit.

Amanda said...

Are you guys going to Andrew's parents for Thanksgiving?

Courtney said...

Yeah. We fly out on Monday morning. I have no idea how Abigail will do on the flights there. It will either be really good, or really bad.