We took Carson to see Sesame Street Live last night. Luckily, he liked the show. I was a little worried that he would be bored. It was opening night, so it was hardly crowded. The pictures are crappy. We forgot our camera, so Andrew took this with his phone. The show was really cute. The worst part was paying for an Elmo balloon for Carson. He wanted one so bad, so we said ok. I wanted to cry as I handed the man $10.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Court: 1-2-3 Imagine!
We took Carson to see Sesame Street Live last night. Luckily, he liked the show. I was a little worried that he would be bored. It was opening night, so it was hardly crowded. The pictures are crappy. We forgot our camera, so Andrew took this with his phone. The show was really cute. The worst part was paying for an Elmo balloon for Carson. He wanted one so bad, so we said ok. I wanted to cry as I handed the man $10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks very colorful!! I would have cried to paying that much for a balloon. I hope it was a pretty amazing balloon. Maybe I should sell balloons for $10 for my job. I bet I could make more an hour then I do right now :)
Post a Comment