Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Blizzard of 2010


Fallen tree outside. Luckily it didn't fall into our yard (or house)

Pictures taken around 3:30 this afternoon. Not sure how much snow we have gotten thus far. We'll measure it when it stops snowing later this evening. This storm is predicted to break all snow records for Virginia. Lovely.
Abby, did you guys get this storm too?

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Nice!! I hope you have lots of fun games planned and hot chocolate in the cupboard. Stay safe!! And don't get cabin fever.

Abs said...

I have to say it, but I'm a little jealous. Not just the snow, but I'd love to be snowed in. I'd like to not have to go to church, not have to do anything but putter around my house doing all the projects I've been meaning to get too.

We didn't get anything but rain...as usual.

Courtney said...

As much fun as it is being snowed in, I desperately need to get to a doctor. My cold has now turned into a major sinus infection and I very much need drugs! Hopefully Andrew can dig us out today and I can make yet another urgent care trip on a Sunday.