for some reason I always mess up rhodes rolls - I don't know why. I've stopped buying them, but if I put them out at my mom's house they turn out fine. Maybe I keep them in the freezer too long. It's a mystery
Did I ever tell you that at one of my conferences we had the head pastry chef from the Lion House come and teach us how to make their rolls. It was so cool. I also got their new cookbook for Christmas and it has a DVD how to make their rolls as well.
5 comments:
for some reason I always mess up rhodes rolls - I don't know why. I've stopped buying them, but if I put them out at my mom's house they turn out fine. Maybe I keep them in the freezer too long. It's a mystery
I love Rhodes rolls! The Lion House mix makes good rolls too, if you're willing to work a little bit for it.
Did I ever tell you that at one of my conferences we had the head pastry chef from the Lion House come and teach us how to make their rolls. It was so cool. I also got their new cookbook for Christmas and it has a DVD how to make their rolls as well.
How cool is that! I wish we all lived down the street so we could get together for a girls night and make rolls together. Yum.
Squirt, where do you get the mix?
You can order them through deseret book
Post a Comment