Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ahh... friends again

I have missed reading this blog!!! Why I haven't gotten on for like...forever is beyond me. So I was on a roll on a variety of levels and then I sort of burned out. Why does it only last for like a week before I crash? So now I am picking the pieces back up. One consistent thing though has been water aerobics. I started going a few months ago and I love it. It is SO much fun and a really great work out. I felt totally bad for all the judgmental thoughts I had about it before.
So today I thought I would post a picture of Caitlyn, but I will have to post two cause I can't choose which one. Caitlyn "helping" mommy do laundry:) Really she was finding clothes and trying to put them on, because I had just gotten her dressed. But she loves to do anything mommy does, or at least be there every step of the way to watch and see. She really does try to help with laundry- usually by unfolding folded clothes and shaking them flat. I love it when she helps me :] Then a few minutes later, I had walked out of the room and she came up wearing my garment top- the sleeve over her head and said "Dress!"

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Haha...So cute!!! She is such a perfect mix between you and Adam. Oh my gosh, I miss you tons!

Courtney said...

We've missed you Cat! Love the picture of Caitlyn wearing her "dress". Too cute!