My sweet girl loving her spring wardrobe. The high for today is 93. Tomorrow will be 94. It is only April, right? If only we could go outside and enjoy it. Carson's allergy season is upon us, which means we are stuck inside until I can get it under control. Poor guy has puffy, swollen eyes and splochy skin all over. Stupid tree pollen. I'd post a picture of him too, but he looks so sad. Tuesday, April 6, 2010
My sweet girl loving her spring wardrobe. The high for today is 93. Tomorrow will be 94. It is only April, right? If only we could go outside and enjoy it. Carson's allergy season is upon us, which means we are stuck inside until I can get it under control. Poor guy has puffy, swollen eyes and splochy skin all over. Stupid tree pollen. I'd post a picture of him too, but he looks so sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that is my favorite picture I have ever seen of her! Poor Carson, that is no fun!
Post a Comment