Except- I have had a friend in the computer in that we now have netflix:) Laundry is so much more enjoyable :)
Monday, August 2, 2010
Hello Courtney and Amanda :)
Well, and everyone else too. But I noticed for the last few months there have only been a couple contributors to this blog... yes I realize I am not one of them. This last couple months have been crazy. I have been trying to figure out health insurance, and I am almost done. surprisingly it has been like a part time job to put forth all the effort. We have had some uh... complications lets say with stuff -like I have taken clomid within the last 3 years and am un insurable, and our kids qualify for medicaid, but we don't- unless I get pregnant- which I did, but then miscarried again, and anyway it has been a real mess. But I think I am starting to get to the end of the mess. Yeah. On top of that, we have had lots of camping trips and it feels like a bazillion family reunions, but I think there were really only four. So... the computer and I have been enemies- seeing that the time I spent on it was annoying rather than fun :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi CAT!!! Craziness! I'm sorry about your miscarriage. You're uninsurable because you have taken clomid?? I hate dealing with insurance. I'm glad you are almost done with that mess!!
I hate insurance companies. I hope you can get that mess taken care of. Sorry to hear about the miscarriage. Netflix is the best! I'm a big fan. It's gotten me though many of Andrew's busy seasons with a little sanity.
I am so sorry about your miscarriage. And insurance is the pits. Take care. I need to call you and get together.
I am so sorry about your miscarriage. And insurance is the pits. Take care. I need to call you and get together.
Post a Comment