Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I think we should rename this blog "the Courtney and Amanda blog" because we seem to be the only ones who post anything anymore. Anyways my sister Lauren and I have been busy crafters this year. We are making kids aprons, hairbows and holiday bears to sell at the craft fair at the high school. Since my sewing machine is broken (very sad) I have been solely working on the hairbows until I can get a new one (yay for birthdays!). Here's a small sample of what I've been making. I never knew how crafty I could be. Making hairbows is actually not that hard, especially when you go on the internet and look at tons of different ideas.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ooo those are so cute. I love them. Is that made with felt??? and is it just attached to a clip? My sister in law makes amazing hair bows as well and she learned everything from the internet too. Love the internet!