Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sent Andrew off this afternoon on a business trip for the week. He will be in Virginia Beach until Friday night. He called to tell me that his hotel room is oceanside. By the end of the year, he will have been on 3 business trips. His first one was down to Miami for a week, where he stayed in a 2-story condo by the beach. Now he's in Virginia Beach at an oceanside hotel. In November he will be going to Orlando for a week. In my head, business trips are supposed to be to some lame place, like Wyoming or Nebraska, where you have no fun and just want to come home asap. If I wasn't 38 weeks pregnant, the kids and I would have tagged along. But being 4 hours away from home didn't seem like the best idea. Why does he get all these cool trips when I'm pregnant and can't tag along? Oh well. Is it wrong to wish that it rains this week?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

yeah, don't you hate that. Clark recently go to go to the google campus for his business trip and I was so jealous. It sounded so interesting. I hope you don't go into labor while he is gone!! :)