
My sister had her baby today. Baby Ashlynn weighed in at 3 pounds 14 ounces. My sister's blood pressure skyrocketed, so they did a c-section earlier this evening. My dad isn't one to ask for much information, so that's all I know. Hoping to see some pictures tomorrow.
3 comments:
What a cute little girl...I hope she and your sister are doing all right. How many weeks was she by now? You'll have to let us know when you talk to your mom. :)
Congrats Courtney!
Oh so tiny and cute!! I just emailed my mom to let her know. I guess you mom will be here for a little while?? Hey does this mean that you now get to make a trip out to Utah????????
So tiny! I'm glad you're sister is okay. And the baby of course. How long will she have to stay in the NICU
Post a Comment