Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Soggy Brain

Our first open house is tomorrow evening.  I have been cleaning and decluttering for the past 2 weeks.  There are 3 units in our little condo strip for sale, so I have some competition.  I am fighting off a nasty cold that decided to give me an earache last night.  My right ear feels like I'm trapped in a tunnel.  It's really annoying.  I made Abby take a nap today because I couldn't handle her whining.  She is regressing back into acting like a baby.  It's really annoying.  Abs I hope your girls don't do that to you.  Man moving sucks!  IF we ever do this again, I am hiring professional cleaners and people to stage my house and I am checking into a hotel until it's all done.    

2 comments:

Abs said...

I agree, selling a house is the pits. We've been trying to do ours by owner (no luck for a month) so we just hired a realtor today. But now I actually have to clean and declutter.

Good luck Squirt, hopefully both our houses go fast!

Tricia said...

Good luck!! Wish I was there to help. I'll sure want the help when I'm at that point! I so don't like the moving process.