We rented this awesome bike thing (don't even know what you would call it). Layna had so much fun riding in the front I couldn't help myself from laughing because she would hold her arms out like she was flying - she looked just like the seen from Titanic.
Monday, July 18, 2011
Our 4th of July
We went to Bear Lake with Clark's family and had lots of fun playing in the water
We rented this awesome bike thing (don't even know what you would call it). Layna had so much fun riding in the front I couldn't help myself from laughing because she would hold her arms out like she was flying - she looked just like the seen from Titanic.
We had to make our trip short so that I could make this cake for Clark's cousin as soon as we got back. I loved the design so much I had to share. That and after I spend like 30 hours on these cakes I feel like they are my children or something.
We rented this awesome bike thing (don't even know what you would call it). Layna had so much fun riding in the front I couldn't help myself from laughing because she would hold her arms out like she was flying - she looked just like the seen from Titanic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the cake Amanda!
Post a Comment