
So I admit I have been the biggest slacker on the earth. I have dropped on the face of it. That is because I have been dating John Quincy Adams the fifth. Honestly truly that is his name. His is related to John Quincy Adams through his cousin. So not directly but he comes from a long line of John Adams.
I met him in my ward. We have been dating since the end of May. I got to know him through rock climbing. I found out that he liked to go rock climbing and I invited him to come a long. Then he started asking me on dates. One of our first dates he took me to dinner then started asking me questions of if I would be down with doing something semi-illegal. I got all nervous. He started looking at my shoes and saying they weren't good running shoes and that I was wearing to light of clothes. He took me to this parking lot that over looks this gully and brought out golf clubs and a carpet. We dipped golf balls into glow in the dark stuff and then hit them into the gully. It was so fun. I thought it was super fun and creative. That was the first time we kissed too.
We have been dating ever since. Things are going really well. I went to Seattle, where he is from, to meet his family over Labor day weekend. We had a blast. We went to a Sea Hawks game and went kayaking and took a ferry. This summer, we have been camping to Jackson hole, Maple Canyon and City of Rocks all to go rock climbing.
He went on his mission to Ogden, Utah. Super funny. But he was a great missionary and knows a lot of really cool people. He went to BYU-Idaho. He right now works as a market analyst for Lifetime Products. They do all the folding chairs and tables you see in Costco.
So things are going well. He treats me very well. I will keep you updated.
Emily
P.S.
I got a new job! I now work for Goal Zero. It is a portable solar panel company. So you can take these solar panels and charge up your cellphone or laptop when you go camping or for emergency situations. It is a super great company. I am so much happier here. I get to use my photography a lot more. And my boss is super cool. I started here in May the same time I started dating John.
3 comments:
Hooray! Congrats! He's cute and it sounds like you guys do such fun things. You'd better keep us posted on all the juicy details!
Yay for Emily! Glad you found someone who can keep up with you. Keep us posted on all the details! Think of the blog as our bathroom floor. where we used to share all our dating stories. :-)
Wahoo!!! Ditto to Abs and Squirt.
And those ice cream cones look like they were good :)
Post a Comment