Friday, November 9, 2012

I am headed to Cambodia

So I am finally going to fulfill a life time dream of going to Cambodia. John and I are headed to Cambodia November 17 to December 5. We will be in Cambodia for a week and we will also go to Singapore, Thailand, and Burma. We will visit my mission companion in Cambodia and also my good friend's parents (the Moons) who are mission presidents in Cambodia. I am so excited. Wish us luck that we don't get sick.

6 comments:

Abs said...

Congrats Em.

I still can't think of Cambodia without thinking of the time Andrew prayed in Cambodian and Tricia lost it.

Sometimes I think of it when we're saying our family prayer and I have to bite my cheeks so I won't laugh out loud.

Courtney said...

I forgot about that! I might start laughing tonight when I get ready to pray.

Em, I think you and John and absolutely crazy and Andrew is insanely jealous of you. Best of luck on your trip. Make sure you take lots of pictures!

Courtney said...

Wasn't that the time when he prayed again in Cambodian and told Tricia it was Italian?

Tricia said...

Yes...yes it was. Italian is SO not as funny as Cambodian.

Yang Kuo said...

I still can't think of Cambodia without thinking of the time Andrew prayed in Cambodian and Tricia lost it.

Sometimes I think of it when we're saying our family prayer and I have to bite my cheeks so I won't laugh out loud.


thai porn

res said...

GAME POKER
GAME CECE
GAME DOMINO
GAME ONLINE UANG ASLI SEMUA ADA DI SINI