Hey Rockettes,
It has been awhile. I thought I would write you and tell you that I am pregnant. I am 14 weeks now. John and I are very excited.
To tell you the truth it has been a very hard pregnancy. With being pregnant I can't take all my normal migraine medicine. I have ended up in the ER three times this month. I have had a hard time working with doctors because my headache doctor is not in my insurance network. I have been trying to get a new doctor but everything is booked until May or later.
My insurance is not very good so our deductible is $4000 and the out of pocket max is $6000. We have already hit that. One visit to the ER is over $2000.
I have missed a lot of work and hope I don't miss to much because the insurance is in my name. If you could keep me in your prayers I would love that.
I know you all have experienced pregnancy and now I respect you all so much more. I don't know how you all have done it more than once.
Wish me luck.
Emily
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW!!! Congratulations!!! I am so sorry to hear about everything else- but so glad you are pregnant!
Yay for another rockette baby! I'm sorry that you have to deal with all that. Everything is so much harder when you are pregnant. But so worth it in the end.
WOW!!! Congratulations!!! I am so sorry to hear about everything else- but so glad you are pregnant!
thai porn
Post a Comment