Friday, March 6, 2009

Court: my entertainment

My new favorite show: Burn Notice. It's about a spy who get's "burned" (meaning he is no longer a spy, has been dumped somewhere random with no money, identity, credit, etc.) and has to try to figure out who did it. Totally awesome. It's on USA. Highly recommend!


My favorite DVD series: Smallville. I've always been a Superman fan. Plus I gotta admit, I have a little crush on Tom Welling. It's hard to make flannel shirts look good. I started getting it on DVD in January and I'm already into season 5. It's that good. Plus everyone and their dog has been a guest star on this show. Remember JTT?
Let's just say that I have been enjoying our DVR to it's fullest extent. I really can't wait for Andrew to be done with busy season so I can have some company in the evenings!




3 comments:

Abs said...

I watched about ten minutes of that last night on usanetwork.com while I was waiting for Mark to get home. It looked interesting, I'll have to give it a shot. Lately the only shows I have been watching (our TV is broken) are Pysch and Monk (both on USA online). Hilarious.

Courtney said...

My mom is hooked on Psyche. I've seen a few episodes. I need to start from the beginning. She thinks that the dialogue reminds her of Gilmore Girls.

Abs said...

It has very witty dialogue. Mark and I laugh our heads off. I like it because I really like the detective type shows, but most of them are too scary/gory, but this one has the suspense with humor.

I miss Gilmore Girls.