Is it bad when your three-year-old son is playing and singing "Disturbia...bom bah dah...Disturbia....yeah yeah yeah...disturbia..."? It took me a minute to figure out what he was saying. Funny thing was we didn't even listen to that song in the car today. I guess it could be worse. He could be singing "womanizer, womanizer, womanizer" (I don't have that on cd in my car don't worry. It's on my computer). :-)
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Court: Rihanna fan?
Is it bad when your three-year-old son is playing and singing "Disturbia...bom bah dah...Disturbia....yeah yeah yeah...disturbia..."? It took me a minute to figure out what he was saying. Funny thing was we didn't even listen to that song in the car today. I guess it could be worse. He could be singing "womanizer, womanizer, womanizer" (I don't have that on cd in my car don't worry. It's on my computer). :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's hilarious!!
Post a Comment