Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tricia: Baby Blues

It's amazing how fast you can go from feeling great to SO READY to be done with pregnancy. I'm not sleeping as well anymore, and I guess Tristan isn't either. Supposedly I am quite the snorer now...ear plugs, pillows and fans cannot deter me from sawing logs these days (nights).

I think some new hormones are kicking in or something because I'm getting awfully mopey. I'm at home alone all day. Thank goodness for the computer...it's my link to the world.

Hopefully this baby decides coming to the world earlier than planned is the way to go. :)

This is the nursery "before" picture. I'll have an "after" soon, hopefully.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Toward the end of my pregnancy with Abby, Andrew would go sleep on the couch because he said I would breathe so stinkin loud. I didn't really mind it because then I could toss and turn and not worry about bugging him.

I felt the same way too. Those mean hormones will get you. I did all sorts of weird things to keep myself busy so I wouldn't feel sad. That's when "new recipe day" started in our house. Hang in there girl, the end is in sight! But don't think that you will be sleeping better once the baby comes. haha...

Tricia said...

True that!

Abs said...

I was very depressed when I was pregnant with J. We had just moved and I had no friends, I felt crappy all the time, Mark was never around (still isn't ha!) And I had NOTHING to do. Thank goodness I picked up sewing, it keeps me sane. Although it's a bit easier with the kids on the outside of you--personal opinion.