Monday, March 23, 2009

Court


Wanted: someone to teach my 3-year old to get over his recent fear of using the toilet. Current mother is tired of cleaning up his messy underwear and her bathroom rugs. Must be able to deal with tamper tantrums, listen to the phrase "I don't know how to go potty" over and over again, and be willing to sit on a bathroom floor for at least 30 minutes while waiting for him to finally go.

Catherine, Amanda and Tricia (and Abby too for that matter), pray your children never have potty training regression. It's even more frustrating then originally potty training.

2 comments:

Abs said...

It happens to everyone. After we'd potty trained JJ we went to Utah, and Mark's mom accidently dropped J in the toilet. She wouldn't go for ever because she was so afraid of falling in!

Keep going Squirt, it's SO worth it. I don't have to do ANYTHING now. She goes whenever she needs to, no diapers, no pull-ups, no mom involvement at all. Totally worth all the hassle for the year and a half it took me.

Tricia said...

I'm coming to you for advice when I get to that stage!