Monday, March 23, 2009

What to say...

I miss Adam. I contemplated not posting because I know all of you have it worse than me. But school is a bit overwhelming right now for Adam and I mis him. I wish I could relieve some of his burden, but I cannot. Se la vi I suppose. I cannot tell you how glad I am that Adam would never consider an MdPhd. You are a trouper Abby. Or Dentistry Tricia- or an accountant Court. Abby took this picture at the end of our senior year in high school- you may remember seeing it. Then she cut the third guy out and made it cute for me. It is currently on my dresser. I was looking at it and reminiscing. We look a little older now huh :)

4 comments:

Abs said...

Ummm, the 'third guy' was me.

Courtney said...

HAHA!!!! Sorry, I probably shouldn't laugh at that. :-)

Cat said...

NO it wasn't abs... you took the picture. There was some other guy that I don't even know. He had blonde hair and glasses.

tristanandtricia said...

I am SO there, Cat. I think the only thing worse than being stressed about school/work is watching your hubby stress through it.