I went to Utah a few weeks ago with high expectations. I was burnt out on life. I was tired of being a wife, a mother, a blogger, a Relief Society person, just sick of everything. I wanted to spend quality time with my mom to see how she does it all and is always happy. I wanted to see how she raised kids while my dad was always gone. I wanted to eat lots of good Utah food and drink in the fresh mountain air and kiss Cat's babies. I got sick. Really sick. Couldn't leave my bed sick. For 7 days of my 10 day vacation I was too sick to eat anything but toast and water. It was horrible and such a let down.
My mom got me these bowls after I got home. I love the color, love eating cereal in them any time of the day. I'm learning to surround myself with bright cheery things so I'm always enjoying my surroundings.
That is my novel. The end.
4 comments:
I'm sorry that you were so sick in Utah. Did you get to see Cat's little ones?
Are those Puffins in your bowl? We love Puffins! I buy them 2 boxes at a time and they are usually gone within a week.
That bowl is cute! I need to get me some fun dishes.
Now my novel is done.
I am so SORRY! that is the saddest thing. I called one time, but no one answered. Then I wasn't sure if I would be intruding on your family time and Easter stuff etc. I wish I had brought you some soup- oh nope, toast and water :) One of my favorite things about being out of my parents house is that cereal is allowed whenever the heck I want it. And I can have more than one bowl too if I want. The small joys we find in growing up.
Abs, we are going to Nauvoo in June I think- you wanna come- then you can kiss my babies ;) I wish Georgia wasn't so far away.
Oh Abby, I am so sorry you were sick. And some days I'm totally with you on being tired of things. We'll have to help each other because when I get like that, I feel so unmotivated.
I LOVE the bowls...I decided I have a bowl fetish. Mostly serving bowls...but I have way more than I use. I just like to line them up smallest to largest and look at them...and imagine everything that can go in them. :)
I'm so sorry Abby! Well, I think you are amazing. I was thinking about you the other day and was wishing I was more liked you - I'm so impressed with everything you have done (sewing, food storage, kids, etc. etc.) Those are awesome bowls. We have some colorful pasta bowls and I try to eat everything possible in them just because I love the colors.
Post a Comment