So the other night my sister called saying she did not want to go with the rest of my family to my grandparents' cabin and could she stay with us... I said yes. Five minutes later another sister asked if she and her husband and son could stay with us while they looked for appartments because they are moving down here. I said yes again. So for the last couple days we have had a crazy and fun full house. I think tomorrow all the guests will be gone. And hopefully the mess too. They aren't messy- just life is and I have been playing with them rather than cleaning my house. Fun times.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
I have been wanting to post...
YAY For Haircuts!! This is me 3 inches and lots of layers later. My last haircut was about one year ago. I was pregnant and sick and my hair was in a braid for 90% of the last year anyways. But it had grown so much. I think this is about as long as it ever was before a haircut, never after. Recently it was so gross at the bottom that I would fix it and it would still not look all that great, so I finally decided to just up and go one night when my kids were at their grandma's. Wahoo. 


So the other night my sister called saying she did not want to go with the rest of my family to my grandparents' cabin and could she stay with us... I said yes. Five minutes later another sister asked if she and her husband and son could stay with us while they looked for appartments because they are moving down here. I said yes again. So for the last couple days we have had a crazy and fun full house. I think tomorrow all the guests will be gone. And hopefully the mess too. They aren't messy- just life is and I have been playing with them rather than cleaning my house. Fun times.
So the other night my sister called saying she did not want to go with the rest of my family to my grandparents' cabin and could she stay with us... I said yes. Five minutes later another sister asked if she and her husband and son could stay with us while they looked for appartments because they are moving down here. I said yes again. So for the last couple days we have had a crazy and fun full house. I think tomorrow all the guests will be gone. And hopefully the mess too. They aren't messy- just life is and I have been playing with them rather than cleaning my house. Fun times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I got a haircut last weekend after who knows how long! I chopped off an inch and got a zillion layers cut. I'm impressed with how long your hair looks even after cutting 3 inches off. It looks cute straight!
Post a Comment