Monday, April 6, 2009
Is "Laundry" a noun or a verb?
Whatever it is... I would rather not do it :) So I decided to look at blogs of all my friends and family instead. Best part of today was a thirty minute walk. It was SO beautiful. The kids loved it, I loved it. Birds were chirping, daffodils blooming and tulip buds are nearly ready to bloom. It was absolutely perfect. Then we had a perfect dinner- one in which I had to cook nothing and clean up was minimal: cold cereal :) Adam is sick and it was the only thing that sounded good. I am not complaining! He is at a group project and I was going to have all sorts of stuff done when he gets home. I have been sitting in this chair since before he left. I should get up. Se la vi. sigh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hear ya. I have two huge baskets of clean clothes sitting in my room that have been there for a few days. Eventually I'll put them away.
Post a Comment