
JJ attended a preschool at a local church this year. It was awesome, WAY better than the co-op I did the year before. Anyway, it was my first exposure to "teacher gifts." Now I know this may be a sticky subject, seeing as how two of you are teachers, but what's the deal with teacher gifts? I mean, don't we PAY you to teach our kids? You should be giving US gifts!
I'm just bitter because we're poor, and so my gift was the lamest.
2 comments:
I think those are cute! When I was a teacher's aid for a preschool summer of freshman year, I was surprised that parents gave me gifts. I remember I got a few candles and I think a picture frame.
Wow - I guess once you get to junior high you don't get gifts any more. I guess that's when you stop liking your teachers. I get a few gifts, but nothing like that. Those are cute! I usually just get a few candy bars or something at Christmas if I'm lucky!
Post a Comment