Monday, May 25, 2009
I am excited!
So, the other morning I dreamt- well nightmared- about teaching the first day of school and I had done it all wrong. So in my dream I was thinking of all the things I should have done to make it better. I have been thinking of teaching a ton recently. So when I woke up I was in teacher mode and I thought I might teach a preschool. I told my sister in law that her little girl who just misses the deadline for school in the fall can come for free if she can help me network. Turns out she has a few friends who are really looking for a preschool so here I go! I will be doing it at my moms and am currently in the process of figuring out about home business licenses and llc's - just in case someone gets hurt and they choose to sue me (heaven forbid!!!) I already have a schedule all planned out and the wheels are going. But organizing an actual business makes me feel all grown up. Man- this week I will become a minivan mom and organize a business. Way too weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cat that's awesome! If we lived there I would have Carson signed up in a flash. I wish I had that kind of motivation.
Good for you! My brother-in-law is an attorney if you need help with the llc. He's helping me set one up for SGI.
Post a Comment