Wednesday, May 6, 2009

court: confessions

1. I haven't showered since Saturday night. I'm hoping I can take one tonight when Andrew gets home.
2. Carson had a massive tantrum and I locked him in his room until he fell asleep. Sadly, this happens at least 2 or 3 times a month.
3. I am so tired that if I sat here for 2 minutes without moving, I would probably fall asleep while staring at the computer screen.
4. I hate my clothes. Anyone else feel like their closet is full of $5.00 Old Navy shirts?
5. I have no desire to cook tonight. Found a coupon online for free KFC.

My new favorite song. It gets me through days like this.


3 comments:

Tricia said...

You are amazing Courtney! You'll have to give me tips....seriously! Today it stopped raining and the sun came out! I can't tell you what a difference it's made in me. Ditto on the clothes. Yay for KFC!!

Abs said...

I send JJ to her room whenever she's crying, the sound drives me batty.

We're having free KFC tonight too!

Amanda said...

I didn't find out about this KFC thing until it was too late. What a deal! You're so awesome Court!!!