I never have pictures to post so I always delay posting. But I'm going to post anyway. Here's what's up with me -
I went to LaCaille for dinner last night with a group of 100 students/guests from my school. The food really isn't that great, but the building and the grounds are beautiful!
I hate my clothes too - mostly because I don't fit into any of them. I went to the outlets at Park City with Brett and Betsy last weekend and took about 50 things into the dressing room and only bought 3!
I can feel my baby moving like crazy now. In fact, I'm still not used to it and I jumped in my chair yesterday because it caught me off guard to feel something moving. Did anyone else do that?
And the last thing - I feel like eating cafe rio and special k with red berries all the time!
I love you girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You could always post pictures of your cute baby belly! I hated going to the mall when I was pregnant. I felt like all of the non-maternity stores were taunting me.
Eat a Cafe Rio chicken fajita burrito for me!
I HATED shopping while I was pregnant. I couldn't even try shoes on because my feet were so swollen. The other day my brother Mike was eating Special K with strawberries and I thought of you :)
When I would get bigger 7-8 months in pregnancy, the baby would start to move around and you could visibly see it from the outside. It was a very alien experience.
Post a Comment