Friday, June 5, 2009

Court: ugh

Wow today has been one of those days where I am counting down the minutes to put the kids into bed and when I can put myself to bed. All I have eaten today is half a piece of cheesecake and a chocolate brownie. Carson has not left me alone for a second, and as much as I love the kid, when he fake cries, it drives me nuts! Andrew was supposed to have a slow work day, but he called to tell me he won't be home until at least 8pm. We are supposed to go to the temple tomorrow morning for a good friend's sealing (they adopted a baby girl and she is being sealed to them), but our sitter backed out because his wife has to go to the hospital. I'm afraid to call anyone else for fear if they say they can't watch my kids that I will scream at them. And it's been raining all day so its been a cold, wet and gray day. Once the kids are in bed I'm going to turn on Pride and Prejudice. Mr. Darcy will have to perk me up.


Mr. Darcy: Do you talk, as a rule, while dancing?

Elizabeth Bennett: No... No, I prefer to be unsociable and taciturn... Makes it all so much more enjoyable, don't you think?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh what a day! I'm sorry Court! I wish I was there and we would go get a frosty and watch Mr. Darcy together.

Cat said...

I would watch your kids Court. Sorry!

Abs said...

Love that movie, and totally agree. There are some days when all that gets me through is the thought that at bedtime, I'll be all alone!