Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Court: love thy neighbor...really?

Do you think when the Lord said "love thy neighbor" that he meant ALL of your neighbors? There are days when I just want to drop kick the guy that lives above us. He is so stinkin' inconsiderate all the time and it drives me bonkers! Here I have a sick baby trying to sleep and all last night (seriously, ALL NIGHT) and today he has had this massive party that involes video games and jumping, and they aren't very light on their feet. He rarely listens when you ask him to be quiet...if you can even get him to come to his door. He knows we are LDS, so I have tried really hard to be a good neighbor and not bug him all the time, but there are days when I really do want to tell him off. *sigh* Someday I can move far away from him and his idiotic friends.

I'm better now. Thanks for letting me complain! :-)

2 comments:

Abs said...

I know what you mean, our next door neighbors fight so loud sometimes that we can hear it through both houses. Screaming and swearing--very pleasant. I've decided that I want to live on a couple hundred acres with the house in the very middle. :)

Courtney said...

Can I live on the next 100 acres? We can use smoke signals to contact each other.