Monday, July 20, 2009

Court: sick baby

Today Abigail had her 15 month well exam. She started having cold symptoms last night before bedtime, so today she has been fighting a sore throat and runny nose. Plus her 3 shots gave her a slight fever. She has been miserable this afternoon. I took a picture of her looking so pathetic in her high chair, but my camera's downstair and I'm too lazy to go get it. She was lying on the side of the chair and would only eat her food with one hand. It took a lot of coaxing to get her to eat some banana and mac & cheese. Now she is crying in her room. Poor girl. She just wants to be held. I wouldn't mind holding her for a while, but she won't let you sit with her in the glider. She wants you to stand and holding a 24 pound baby can get really heavy!

No comments: