If I were there I'd bring you some chicken soup - but you might not want it because it's so hot outside!!
Sorry you feel so yucky. Some days we just hang in our jammies and watch movies because I feel like that.
Umm...I don't think it matters if he thinks your boring. Remember as teenagers? Moms are supposed to be boring! Isn't it cool that when you're a mom you can hang out in your pajamas, eat whatever you want, and watch TV all day. What other job can you do that?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
If I were there I'd bring you some chicken soup - but you might not want it because it's so hot outside!!
Sorry you feel so yucky. Some days we just hang in our jammies and watch movies because I feel like that.
Umm...I don't think it matters if he thinks your boring. Remember as teenagers? Moms are supposed to be boring!
Isn't it cool that when you're a mom you can hang out in your pajamas, eat whatever you want, and watch TV all day. What other job can you do that?
Post a Comment