So on recommendation from both my mom and my sister, I picked up a Ped Egg today at BBB. I have horrible feet. They are always cracked. Guys, this thing is AMAZING! Best 10 dollars I ever spent. My feet are super smooth and I love it. The file part kinda looks like a zester. It was a little intimidating to think that I was going to "zest" my feet, but it really works. To quote the infamous Woody "if you don't have one, get one!"
Monday, August 3, 2009
Court: 10 dollar wonder
So on recommendation from both my mom and my sister, I picked up a Ped Egg today at BBB. I have horrible feet. They are always cracked. Guys, this thing is AMAZING! Best 10 dollars I ever spent. My feet are super smooth and I love it. The file part kinda looks like a zester. It was a little intimidating to think that I was going to "zest" my feet, but it really works. To quote the infamous Woody "if you don't have one, get one!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe I can convince Clark to give me a pedicure - I'll use the excuse that I can't reach my feet. Which is actually quite true :)
Post a Comment