Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tricia: Just cuz it's on my mind

In Utah there was a little 4 yr old boy who drowned at Lake Powell. He was my cousin's son. I didn't know the boy, but I am so sad for my cousin. I was reading comments under the article about it. FYI- don't read comments on news stories ever, it will just make you mad. Some people are SO awful!! One had the gall to say "If its not a mormon kid then its very sad but if its a mormon kid uh well one less mormon to worry about in the world one less mormon who will try to violate our children." Some people say it wasn't even an accident because the parents weren't there when they needed to be and he wasn't wearing a life vest. The kids were on the beach. Things happen. That poor little family. I hope they never hear the mean things people say.

2 comments:

Abs said...

Good grief! Some people should be shot. Or just actually get a hobby that isn't leaving comments on news articles. Seriously.

Amanda said...

Yeah, I read the comments once under a news story and I will NEVER do that again. I couldn't believe that KSL let the people post what they did. They were awful comments. That is so sad to hear.